You don’t have to chase the rates offered by the stock market! CF FUND II, LLC (the “Fund”, “we” or “CF Fund”) is offering investors the opportunity to invest in promissory notes with fixed rates of return ranging from 5% to 10%.
And the best part of all, CF FUND II is open to non-accredited and accredited Investors! How can we offer a private investment fund to non-accredited investors? CF FUND II is a public offering qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Regulation A+ Tier I, which allows non-accredited investors meeting certain requirements to invest in the Fund.
This investment is available for a limited time to a limited number of investors as required by SEC regulation. ACT NOW and take advantage of the opportunity to earn high-yield returns by investing in a Fund backed by local real estate.
Conquest Funding, Inc. (“CFI” or “Conquest Funding”) a Lehigh Valley based company and manager of the Fund, has been offering investors high yield returns1 through a fund backed by real estate since 2010. These returns are now offered through CF FUND II.
Rates of Return
Term in months/annualized rates of return*
(*Rates are annual percentage; Promissory Notes are unsecured)
*To protect the integrity of the entire Fund and provide for liquidity needs, Management reserves the right to limit the amount of funds invested in any specific term or amount. Management may at its sole discretion accept investment amounts below the stated minimum. **Returns are not guaranteed.
How can we offer these rates to investors?
We raise money from the investing public and make short-term loans to real estate investors who purchase and renovate properties for rental or resale purposes. Borrowers purchase distressed properties and make substantial improvements, which increases the property’s value. They turn this increased value into profit by selling or refinancing the property. Based on our experience, these borrowers operate on profit margins that may result in 100% return on their money flipping properties. Borrowers need quick access to funds to take advantage of the fast-moving real estate market. The Fund believes that the interest rate is not a major factor with short-term loans, it is simply the cost of getting the financing when they need it.
We have a careful screening process and oversight system to identify and work with good borrowers in our lending area. Quality is more important than quantity to us. After all, we work for our investors and protecting our investors is our number one priority. The management team has over ten (10) years of experience, including working in over 340 projects totaling over $32 million in financing, and understands what it takes to be a successful real estate investor.
CF FUND II is an IRA friendly investment! Using your IRA you can compound the interest and boost your returns even more.
Open to Pennsylvania and New Jersey residents.
What are the Fund objectives?
The objectives of the Fund are to provide Investors with the following:
- High yield returns – The Fund offers rates of return that are higher than banks and traditional low yield bonds2; and higher than most stock dividends.
- Monthly Income – if you are looking for additional monthly income for retirement, for living expenses or to build your savings account, we can help. At the investor’s option, the Fund intends to pay interest on a monthly basis or, at the Investor’s choice, compound the interest income in the Investor’s account through the reinvestment option.3
- Compound interest option – if you don’t need the monthly income, then the compounding option offers a way to grow your investment. Your interest payments will be automatically reinvested each month until you are ready to withdraw the money.
- IRA friendly – this investment provides investors with a way to put to use their self-directed traditional IRA or Roth IRA. In addition, the compound interest option allows the growth of your IRA while deferring taxes. We can recommend several custodian companies that handle the paperwork and hold your IRA while the funds are invested with us.
- Terms to match your investment horizon – you can select the term of your investment whether that is as short as 6 months or as long as 3 years.
- Automatic rollover of investment – your investment will automatically rollover so you don’t miss out on earning interest.
- Liquidity – you can choose to terminate the automatic rollover option and cash out your investment by giving us 60 days written notice prior to the maturity date of the investment. In addition, the Fund will provide to each investor a courtesy notice 90 days prior to the maturity date of the note in order to remind the investor of the forthcoming automatic rollover date (maturity date).
- More options – Want to get the higher rates, but still have liquidity? We will show you how to “ladder” your investments, so you’ll have funds available every few months.
How do we protect the investments we make?
- The Fund will screen the borrowers looking for those that meet our requirements of experience and financial condition.
- The Fund will analyze the underlying property and the project for soundness and repayment probability.
- The Fund will conduct its own inspection of the property to make sure it meets our requirements.
- We determine the property’s current value and after rehab value (ARV), if the property will undergo a renovation based on an appraisal or Broker Price Option (BPO).
- The Fund will generally lend no more than 65% loan to value providing substantial equity in the collateral. We want the borrower to have equity in the property or cash into the project so they have something at risk.
- The Fund will require title insurance and property insurance naming the Fund as the mortgage holder.
- If the property is undergoing a rehab, the Fund will hold back the rehab funds and make inspections based on the contractor’s draw schedule and scope of work to determine when we should release the rehab funds.
- Once a project is complete, the Fund will help the borrower obtain permanent financing if they are keeping the property as a rental, or closely monitor the sales effort and activity if they are selling the property.
Six reasons to do business with us:
- The potential for high returns
- A highly experienced Management team in lending and construction financing
- Over seven-year history in the private fund business by CFI and never having missed an interest payment to any investor
- Simple concept to understand, no complex payout formulas
- Quality individuals who have a long history of integrity and reliability
- Security through real estate
This email does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any securities. Past performance is not indicative of future returns or Fund results. Individual investment performance, examples provided and/or case studies are not indicative of overall returns of the Fund. There can be no guarantee of deal flow in the future. Forward looking statements are not statements of historical fact and reflect the Manager’s views and assumptions as of this date regarding future events and performance. Investing in the Fund has certain inherent risks which could result in the loss of your principal investment. Your decision to purchase and invest should be based on your own particular financial circumstances and investment objectives. Conquest funding, Inc., its officers, and representatives can in no way guarantee or warrant your success. Interest in this fund does not obligate or commit you to investing in anyway.
Non-Accredited Investor — A “Non-Accredited Investor” must meet ONE of the following conditions:
An investor must have a minimum annual gross income of Seventy Thousand Dollars ($70,000) AND a minimum net worth of Seventy Thousand Dollars ($70,000), exclusive of automobile, home and home furnishing; OR
A minimum net worth of Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($250,000), exclusive of automobile, home and home furnishings.
Accredited investor — An “Accredited Investor” must meet ONE of the following conditions:
Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($200,000) in each of the two most recent years OR joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000) in each of those years and who has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year; OR
Any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person’s spouse at the time of their investment purchase exceeds One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00), excluding the value of such person’s primary residence.
Legal Disclosure and Notice
THIS INVESTMENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PENNSYLVANIA AND NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF ANY OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITIES. OFFERS WILL BE MADE ONLY THROUGH THE OFFERING CIRCULAR AND RELATED OFFERING MATERIALS WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED TO INVESTORS UPON REQUEST BY CALLING 484-712-7372 OR EMAILING INFO@CONQUESTFUNDING.COM.
NO MONEY OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS BEING SOLICITED, AND IF SENT, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE FUND. NO SALES WILL BE MADE NOR COMMITMENTS TO PURCHASE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE OFFERING STATEMENT IS QUALIFIED. AN INVESTOR’S INDICATION OF INTEREST IS NON-BINDING.
NO SALES WILL BE MADE PRIOR TO THE QUALIFICATION OF THE OFFERING STATEMENT.
INVESTING IN THIS OFFERING HAS CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS WHICH COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF SOME OR ALL OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT. YOUR DECISION TO PURCHASE AND INVEST SHOULD BE BASED ON YOUR OWN PARTICULAR FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES. CONQUEST FUNDING, INC., ITS OFFICERS, AND REPRESENTATIVES CAN IN NO WAY GUARANTEE OR WARRANT YOUR SUCCESS.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE OFFERING CIRCULAR FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION AND RISK DISCLOSURES. CONSULT YOUR TAX ADVISER OR FINANCIAL ADVISOR BEFORE INVESTING IN THE FUND. INTEREST IN THIS FUND DOES NOT OBLIGATE OR COMMIT YOU TO INVESTING IN ANYWAY. A SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT AND RELATED DOCUMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT.
NO SALES WILL BE MADE PRIOR TO THE QUALIFICATION OF THE OFFERING STATEMENT.
For More Information Contact Jeff Directly
Jeff Cella, President and CEO
5000 W. Tilghman Street, Suite 249
Allentown, PA 18104