President and Chief Executive Officer
Jeff has worked in the commercial lending business for over 30 years, many of those years as a commercial lender for various regional and national banking institutions. He has underwritten many types of commercial loans from small balance real estate loans to large multi-million dollar commercial and industrial projects. Jeff started his first private equity fund in 2011 with the Conquest Fund targeting the residential real estate investor looking for purchase and rehab loans. The fund has a solid track record of performance generating over $21 million in loans since that time and never missing an interest payment to any investor.
He has always believed that the ability to invest in private investments should be available to everyone, not just accredited investors. With new SEC rules allowing all investors to partake in these investments, Jeff decided to create a new offering to invite everyone to participate in this exciting opportunity. He also wanted to widen the scope beyond purchase and rehab loans. Together with his partner, they have created a new offering designed to attract not just the small balance real estate investor, but also commercial bridge financing opportunities.
Jeff is a graduate of Kutztown University holds Bachelors of Science degree in Economics.
Jeff brought the same high level service, professionalism and integrity to the private equity business as he did with his banking career with a focus on outstanding service and attention to detail. In addition to his many years of lending experience, he is also a real estate investor and owns several single family and multi-family investment properties. He has the real life experience to understand the needs of the real estate investor while protecting the financial interests of the investors.
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
For several years, Tim had played a major role in the establishment and growth of the company and is co- owner of CFI. As Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Conquest Funding, Inc., he has personally inspected most of the properties financed by CFI and will continue to be involved in the property inspection process.
Tim is a Fordham University graduate holding a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
Tim has an extensive background in management, construction management, finance, budgeting, strategic planning, sales and marketing and human resources. His background includes a diverse skill set ranging from Internal Auditor, National Bank of North America, New York, New York, Director of Operations with Bohlen-Reis Inc. General Contractor in Great Barrington, Massachusetts; Mortgage Consultant, IPI Skyscraper Mortgage Corp., Englewood Cliffs New Jersey; President of The MTR Group LLC, a business consulting company located in Allentown PA.
Tim’s experience with construction, business planning and sales along with his attention to detail is a tremendous asset to CFI. His role going forward will involve all aspects of the business from overseeing the inspection process to working closely with borrowers, raising capital, marketing and developing the overall strategic vision of the company.
As members of the American Association of Private Lenders we abide by the following Code of Ethics:
AAPL is committed to creating a Code of Ethics that all Members will voluntarily adhere to. These ethics are the foundation of how our Members conduct themselves in their business operations. Beginning with the AAPL Inaugural Conference, the Executive Directors and Directors have worked with the Members to craft a detailed Code of Ethics clearly reflecting the needs of our industry and the public.
This initial Code of Ethics is intended as a working document that the association will refine.
- Members will adhere to the laws regarding The Fair Housing Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, S.A.F.E. Act, Predatory Lending Laws and Predatory Servicing Laws.
- Members will not discriminate against potential or actual borrowers based on their sex, age, race, sexual orientation or religion.
- Members will be honest and forthright in all their dealings with their borrowers, investors, financiers and the association.
- Member’s loan offering terms will not be changed from the original proposed terms without just cause. Member’s lending practices reflect their integrity and no “Bait & Switch” lending practices are tolerated.
- When originating a loan, it is our Members’ desire to see the loan succeed and perform in accordance to the agreed upon terms. At no time will our Members originate a loan only to seek the property back through unscrupulous lending practices.
- Members will try to work with their borrowers in an effort to exhaust all reasonable options prior to foreclosing on a mortgage.
- Members will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- All members agree to adhere to the AAPL’s Code of Ethics to ensure long-term viability and success of the industry. Corporate, Industry Leader, and Industry Partner members in good standing may display the AAPL Logo on their web site and marketing materials to proudly show their voluntary adherence to the AAPL Code of Ethics.